Piotr Nosal – Member of the Management Board
Piotr Nosal, appointed on 12.03.2021 for the Member of the Board of TIM S.A., by education is M.Sc. Engineer - he graduated from the Wrocław University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering: Electrotechnology, specialization: Power Engineering.
Mr. Piotr Nosal's term of office starts the day after the date of the Annual General Meeting of TIM SA approving the financial statements of TIM SA for the year 2020 and expires on the date of the Annual General Meeting of TIM SA approving the financial statements of TIM SA for the year 2023.
Mr. Piotr Nosal has also completed:
- 2019 - post-graduate studies Executive MBA at the Kozminski University in Warsaw,
- 2011 - post-graduate studies “Effective Manager of a Modern Company” at the Wrocław University of Economics.
Mr. Piotr Nosal has the following professional experience:
- 2019 – present – Member of the Management Board,
- 2018 – present – Commercial Director,
- 2014 – 2017 – Deputy Purchasing Director,
- 2010 – 2014 – Market Manager,
- 2009 – 2010 – Deputy of the Sales Support Manager,
- 2008 – 2009 – Product Manager,
- 2007 – 2008 - Technical Specialist.
Moeller Electric Sp. z o.o.
- 2005 – 2007 – Technical and Commercial Advisor.
According to the statement submitted to the Company:
- except for possessing shares of WSE-listed companies, Mr. Piotr Nosal is not a partner or Shareholder of corporations or partnerships;
- Mr. Piotr Nosal does not run a business competitive in relation to TIM S.A. and is not a partner in any private partnership, partnership or a member of a joint stock company, and does not operate in any other competitive legal person as a member of its body,
- Mr. Piotr Nosal is not listed in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained on the basis of an Act on The National Court Register.