Piotr Nosal – Member of the Management Board
Piotr Nosal, appointed on 01.04.2019 for the Member of the Board of TIM S.A., by education is M.Sc. Engineer - he graduated from the Wrocław University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering: Electrotechnology, specialization: Power Engineering.
The term of office of Pior Nosal shall expire as of the day of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of TIM S.A. endorsing the Financial Statements for 2020.
Mr. Piotr Nosal has also completed:
- 2019 - post-graduate studies Executive MBA at the Kozminski University in Warsaw,
- 2011 - post-graduate studies “Effective Manager of a Modern Company” at the Wrocław University of Economics.
Mr. Piotr Nosal has the following professional experience:
- 2018 – present – Commercial Director,
- 2014 – 2017 – Deputy Purchasing Director,
- 2010 – 2014 – Market Manager,
- 2009 – 2010 – Deputy of the Sales Support Manager,
- 2008 – 2009 – Product Manager,
- 2007 – 2008 - Technical Specialist.
Moeller Electric Sp. z o.o.
- 2005 – 2007 – Technical and Commercial Advisor.
Mr. Piotr Nosal is also a member of the Supervisory Board of ROTOPINO.PL SA with headquarters in Bydgoszcz.
According to the statement submitted to the Company:
- except for possessing shares of WSE-listed companies, Mr. Piotr Nosal is not a partner or Shareholder of corporations or partnerships;
- Mr. Piotr Nosal does not run a business competitive in relation to TIM S.A. and is not a partner in any private partnership, partnership or a member of a joint stock company, and does not operate in any other competitive legal person as a member of its body,
- Mr. Piotr Nosal is not listed in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained on the basis of an Act on The National Court Register.