Piotr Tokarczuk – Member of the Management Board
Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk, appointed on 12-03-2021 as a Member of the Management Board of TIM SA, holds the Master's degree in Economics – he graduated from the University of Economics in Wrocław, the Faculty of Management and Information Technology, specializing in: Finance Management.
Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk's term of office starts the day after the date of the Annual General Meeting of TIM SA approving the financial statements of TIM SA for the year 2020 and expires on the date of the Annual General Meeting of TIM SA approving the financial statements of TIM SA for the year 2023.
Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk has also received the following education:
- 2004-2005 – Postgraduate studies: International Accounting Standards, SGH Warsaw School of Economics in Warsaw and E&Y Academy of Business,
- 2013-2015 – KGHM Executive Academy, IMD Business School in Lozanna and US Colorado School of Mines.
Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk has the following professional qualifications:
- 1998 – The License of Securities' Broker,
- 2001 – The Stockbroker License,
- 2017 – The Certificate of the Chief Accountant,
- 2017 – The examination for members of supervisory bodies referred to in Art. 19 paragraph 1 point 1 lit. j of the Act of December 16, 2016 on the principles of state property management.
Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk has the following professional experience:
- 2017-present – Financial Director – Member of the Management Board.
The Central Office of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. in Lubin:
- 2007-2017 – the CEO for Finances,
- 2004-2007 – the Head of the Treasury Department,
- 2004 – the Head of the Financial Policy Department,
- 2001-2004 – a Senior Specialist in the Department of Foreign Exchange Risk.
The Brokerage House of Bank Ochrony Środowiska S.A. in Warsaw:
- 2000-2001 - a broker of securities.
DCG Consulting Sp. z o.o.:
- 1999-2000 – Consultant.
Apart from the functions held in the Management Board of TIM SA, Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk is a Memeber of the Supervisory Board of 3LP SA in Siechnice.
In addition, Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk held the following functions:
- Member of the Management Board of the KGHM Polska Miedź Foundation in Lubin,
- The Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Interferie S.A. in Lubin,
- The Chairman of the Supervisory Board, KGHM TFI S.A. in Wroclaw,
- Member of the Board of Directors, KGHM International Ltd. in Vancouver,
- The Chairman of the Supervisory Board, TUW Cuprum in Lubin,
- Member of the Supervisory Board ofEL-IT S.A. in Warsaw,
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Rotopino. PL S.A. in Bydgoszcz.
According to his declaration to the Company:
- Except for the held shares of Companies traded on the Warsaw Stock Exchange SA (including shares of TIM SA), Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk is not a partner or a shareholder in limited companies or partnerships.
- Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk is not engaged in any competitive activity in relation to TIM SA, he is not involved in a competitive company as a partner in a partnerhip, neither he acts as a member of a limited company body, nor he participates in any other competitive legal person as a member of its body.
- Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk is not listed in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained under the National Court Register (KRS) Act.