Piotr Tokarczuk – Member of the Management Board
Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk has also received the following education:
- 2005 - Postgraduate studies: International Accounting Standards, SGH Warsaw School of Economics in Warsaw and E&Y Academy of Business,
- 2015 – KGHM Executive Academy, IMD Business School in Lozanna and US Colorado School of Mines.
Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk has the following professional experience:
The Central Office of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. in Lubin
- 2007-2017 – the CEO for Finances,
- 2004-2007 – the Head of the Treasury Department,
- 2004 - the Head of the Financial Policy Department,
- 2002-2004 - a Senior Specialist in the Department of Foreign Exchange Risk,
- 2001-2002 - a Senior Specialist in the Department of Foreign Exchange Trading and Security.
The Brokerage House of Bank Ochrony Środowiska S.A. in Warsaw
- 2000-2001 - a broker of securities
In addition, Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk held the following functions:
- 2007-2010 – The Chairman/a Member of the Supervisory Board, Interferie S.A. in Lubin,
- 2010-2016 – The Chairman/a Member of the Supervisory Board, KGHM TFI S.A. in Wroclaw,
- 2012-2016 - a Member of the Board of Directors, KGHM International Ltd. in Vancouver.
Apart from the functions held in the Management Board of TIM SA, Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk is the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of TUW Cuprum in Lubin.
According to his declaration to the Company:
- Except for the held shares of Companies traded on the Warsaw Stock Exchange SA (including shares of TIM SA), Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk is not a partner or a shareholder in limited companies or partnerships.
- Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk is not engaged in any competitive activity in relation to TIM SA, he is not involved in a competitive company as a partner in a partnerhip, neither he acts as a member of a limited company body, nor he participates in any other competitive legal person as a member of its body.
- Mr. Piotr Tokarczuk is not listed in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained under the National Court Register (KRS) Act.