Grzegorz Dzik – Member of the Supervisory Board
Graduate of the Faculty of Civil Engineering at Wrocław University of Technology and Science. Founder of the largest group of companies in Poland specializing in outsourcing services for enterprises and Polish largest private employer. The main shareholder of Impel S.A. listed company. (since 2004 President of the Management Board).
Since 2007 Member of the Supervisory Board of TIM S.A.
As active supporter of economic circles he also performs significant functions in the following organizations:
- Chairman of the Council of the Western Chamber of Commerce - Employers and Entrepreneurs (the organization brings together Lower Silesian entrepreneurs, founder of Dolnosląski Gryf Economic Award; associated with Western Chamber of Commerce since 1998);
- Chairman of the Council of the Foundation “Saving Children with Cancer” (an organization supporting the Bone Marrow Transplantation, Oncology and Haematology Clinic in Wrocław – helps small patients in the fight against cancer; initiator of the construction of “Cape of Hope”; associated with the foundation since 1999 );
- Member of the Council of the Federation of Polish Entrepreneurs;
- Member of the Council of the Polish Copper Employers Union (2011 - 2014), since 2016 Vice-President of the PCEU Council;
- Member of the Council of the College of Eastern Europe Foundation (since 2003);
- Honorary Consul of Ukraine in Wrocław (since November 2008);
- Originator / Founder of the Ukraine Foundation (since 2013);
- Chairman of the University Council of the Wrocław University of Technology and Science (since 2019); Member of the Honorary Convention of the Wrocław University of Technology and Science (2015 - 2019);
- Member of the Council of Entrepreneurs at the Rector of the University of Economics (since 2017)
- Member of the Social Council of the University Teaching Hospital in Wrocław;
- Member of the Convention of the University of Life Sciences in Wrocław (2016-2018).