Krzysztof Kaczmarczyk – Member of the Supervisory Board
A financier with 17 years of experience in investment banks and global corporations.
Knowledge of capital markets, stock exchanges and the functioning of investment funds.
Experience in corporate finance, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions.
Experience in formulating business strategies and restructuring.
10 years of supervisory experience as a member of the Supervisory Board in companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
EmiTel - Vice-President of the Management Board for Strategy and Development - 2012 - 2015
- He managed the area of corporate strategy and business development. Responsibility for the process of formulating and implementing strategies for the years 2012-2020 for the national television and radio operator.
Credit Suisse - Vice President, Market Analysis Department - 2010 - 2011
- The main area of responsibility included analyzes of international commodity markets and the mining and metals sectors in the context of companies listed on the Central European Stock Exchanges.
Orange (formerly Telekomunikacja Polska SA) 2008 - 2010 - Director of the Strategy and Development Division
- Other positions held - the Head of the Key Projects Department, Advisor to the President of the Management Board for Strategy, Member of the Management Board of TP EmiTel
- Responsibility for corporate strategy and business development in Poland. Additional area of responsibility - the strategy of TP SA's subsidiaries and plans of acquisitions, strategic alliances and business partnerships.
Deutsche Bank - Deputy Director of the Market Analysis Department
Other positions held - Stock Market Analyst - 1999 - 2008
- Responsibility for financial and market analysis in Deutsche Bank (DB Securities Brokerage House) in Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary. Specialization in market analyzes of the metal, mining, telecommunications and media sectors. A member of the team responsible for companies from the commodity sector on a global scale.
Additional professional activity (Supervisory Boards)
Currently a member of Supervisory Boards of companies listed on the WSE and others
- BSC Drukarnia Opakowań SA (since 2017), Europejski Instytut Miedzi SA (since 2016), KGHM TFI SA (since 2016), Action SA (since 2016), Work Service SA (since 2016), TIM SA (since 2016), Best SA (since 2015), Integer SA (since 2015), SARE SA (since 2015)
Formerly a member of the Supervisory Boards of companies listed on the WSE
- KGHM International (2016), Magellan SA (2015-2016), InPost SA (2015), Polimex Mostostal SA (2014-2016), Duon SA (2010-2016), KGHM Polska Miedz SA (2012-2014), Polish Energy Partners SA (2007-2012), 4Fun Media SA (2007-2008), Graal SA (2006-2010). Education: SGH Warsaw School of Economics 1997-2003, 2008-2011 Finance and Accounting at the University of Warsaw 1999-2001 International Relations, European Integration. Foreign Languages: English - fluent, German -basic. I agree to publishing of my CV by the Company.
SGH Warsaw School of Economics 1997-2003, 2008-2011
- Finance and Accounting
University of Warsaw 1999-2001
- International Relations, European Integration
Foreign language skills :
- English - Fluent
- German - Basic