Krzysztof Wieczorkowski – Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Mr. Krzysztof Wieczorkowski has been appointed as a member of the TIM SA Supervisory Board for the current term of office pursuant to the resolution of the General Meeting of Shareholders of TIM SA passed on 22-06-2017.
Mr. Krzysztof Wieczorkowski has been the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of TIM SA continuously since June 28, 2003.
There are no family ties between Mr. Krzysztof Wieczorkowski and the remaining members of the Supervisory Board of TIM SA.
Mr. Krzysztof Wieczorkowski holds a higher education degree (M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering): he graduated from Wrocław University of Technology, the field of study: Electrotechnology, specializing in: Automation Systems. In addition, he completed a postgraduate course at Wrocław University of Technology - Theory and Techniques of Fire Protection. Mr. Krzysztof Wieczorkowski in 2000 received the internal auditor's certificate.
Krzysztof Wieczorkowski has the following work experience:
- between 1984 and 1987 he worked for Młodzieżowa Spółdzielnia Pracy Unita in Wrocław in the position of the Plant Manager.
- between 1988 -1995 he worked for the Issuer as the Head of the Electrical Measurement Team and the Deputy Director for Technology and as the Vice-President and then as the President of the Management Board;
- between 1995 and 1999 he ran a business named "Factor" Krzysztof Wieczorkowski in Kamieniec Wrocławski;
- in the years 1999 - 2003 in TIM SA as the Vice President of the Management Board;
- since 2001 in Sonel SA in Świdnica as the President of the Management Board.
Currently, Mr. Krzysztof Wieczorkowski is also the President of the Management Board of Sonel SA in Świdnica. The activity of SONEL SA is not competitive in relation to the activity of TIM SA.