Grand summary of TIM’s charity campaign: PLN 221 000 for 17 organizations in Poland
Real, financial support for local foundations and institutions instead of printing calendars and buying Christmas gifts for customers. Our customers themselves helped us choose them, whereas the venture was supported by suppliers of products sold on TIM.pl. As a result, donations amounting to PLN 13 000 each are now reaching last beneficiaries of the “Santas’ TIM” (“TIM Mikołajów”) campaign.
TIM is the nationwide leader in the distribution of electrotechnical products. Although most of the turnover (70%) comes from online sales on TIM.pl, the company also runs 17 sales offices throughout the country.
We have passed the FORCE over together
17 organizations from these 17 cities (or their vicinities) received assistance as part of the TIM Christmas campaign.
– The past year was characterised by a number of changes in the (professional or private) life of each and every one of us – explains Krzysztof Folta, President of the Management Board of TIM SA. – We have decided that also we can change things and change it for better. That is why weBeneficiaries of the campaign have decided to quit printing book calendars and buying Christmas gifts for our customers but to allocate the funds intended for that purpose to help those most in need. This fits perfectly in the assumptions of the TIM pro responsible business strategy according to which one of our goals is to support local communities – he adds.
TIM customers have taken active part in the selection of beneficiaries of „Santas’ TIM”. Encouraged by the slogan „Let’s pass the FORCE over together!” they very much eagerly pointed to institutions which – in their opinion – are the most needly in their neighbourhood and which received a pool of funds with the total value of over PLN 220 000. Such a large amount is the result of several suppliers of products sold by TIM joining the campaign – the companies: EATON, F&F, Hager, Kontakt Simon, NKT, Philips and Schneider Electric.
Beneficiaries of the campaign
Already in mid-December 2020 started formalities related to making donation. They have already reached all those in need, indicated by TIM’s customers. Here is the full list of beneficiaries of the „Santas’ TIM” campaign which will certainly be continued during the Christmas period of 2021:
- The Blessed Father Jerzy Popiełuszko Hospice in Bydgoszcz,
- Hospice “Dar Serca” Society from Częstochowa,
- „Przyszłość dla Dzieci” Foundation from Olsztyn,
- The Association of Children and Youth Disabilities „Light of Hope” from Śmigiel near Leszno,
- The Happy Childhood Foundation from Lublin,
- The House in Łódź Foundation from Łódź,
- Home Hospice for Children in Opole,
- MATIO Help for Families and Patients with Cystic Fibrosis Foundation from Krakow,
- Good Spirit Foundation from Radom,
- The Hospice House Foundation – St. John the Evangelist Hospice in Szczecin,
- Hospice „Hope” in Toruń,
- Polish Palliative Care Society – Branch in Wałbrzych,
- Foundation for Children „Help on Time” from Warsaw,
- „Bajkowa Fabryka Nadziei” Foundation from Białystok,
- Early Diagnostics and Rehabilitation ATOS from Zielona Góra,
- „Na Ratunek Dzieciom z Chorobą Nowotworową” (Let’s Help Children with Cancer) Foundation from Wrocław,
- Family Support Center from Chorzów.