Registration by the court of the amendment of the TIM SA Articles of Associations
Current report no.
|Pursuant to §5(1) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 regarding current and periodic information published by issuers of securities and conditions for recognizing information required by the law of a non-member state as equivalent, the Management Board of TIM SA _ “the Company” _ informs that on 18 July 2018, the Company received the decision of the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna, Commercial Division VI of the National Court Register, court file number WR.VI.Ns-Rej. KRS/021800/18/918 on registration by the court on July 13, 2018 of the amendments in paragraph 19 (8) and (9) of the Company’s Articles of Association made pursuant to Resolution No. 24/13.06.2018 of the Ordinary General Meeting of TIM SA adopted on June 13, 2018.
On 13 June 2018, under Resolution No. 24/13.06.2018, the Annual General Meeting of TIM SA decided as follows:
“Pursuant to Article 430 § 1 in conj. with Article 455 § 1 of the Commercial Companies Code and § 26 (8) of the Articles of Association of TIM Spółka Akcyjna _ adopted by resolution No. 25 / 21.06.2016 by the Ordinary General Meeting of TIM Spółka Akcyjna on 21.06.2016 Rep. A number 13252/2016_ the Ordinary General Meeting of TIM Spółka Akcyjna adopts the following resolution:
1. The General Meeting of Shareholders of TIM Spółka Akcyjna has decided to change § 19 (8) and (9) of the Articles of Association of the Company, which will have the following wording: “§ 19 (8) and (9) of the Company’s Articles of Association:
8. The Supervisory Board appoints an audit committee. The members of the audit committee shall be appointed from among the Supervisory Board members.
9. The tasks of the audit committee include in particular:
1 – monitoring of the financial reporting process,
2 – monitoring of the effectiveness of internal control systems, internal audit and risk management,
3 – monitoring of the performance of financial audit activities,
4 – monitoring of the independence of the audit company authorized to audit financial statements,
5 – submitting a recommendation of the auditing company to the supervisory board which will be selected to audit financial statements.”
2. In the remaining scope, the provisions of the Articles of Association remain unchanged.
3. The Resolution enters into force on the date of adopting and shall be effective on the date of entering by the Court of Registration of the amendments in the Company’s Articles of Association covered by this Resolution in the register of entrepreneurs. “The information on the decision on the above resolution was published by the Company in current statement No. 22/2018 of June 14, 2018. At the same time, the Company provides the consolidated text of the Articles of Association of the Company in the attachment to this statement, including the amendments referred to above, adopted by Resolution No. 25/13.06.2018 of the Ordinary General Meeting of TIM S.A. of 13 June 2018.
SIGNATURES OF PERSONS REPRESENTING THE COMPANY
|2018-07-19, Krzysztof Folta – President of the Management Board
2018-07-19, Anna Słobodzian-Puła – Member of the Management Board