The Website owner and data controller at the same time is TIM S.A with its registered office in Wrocław (53-612) at 13 Jaworska Street, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000022407, NIP 897-000-96-78, share capital of PLN 22,199,200.00 (hereinafter referred to as “TIM S.A“). Contact with the controller is possible by letter, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The controller has appointed a Data Protection Supervisor – Ms. Roksana Lejpamer, who can be contacted via e-mail address: email@example.com.
The personal data collected by TIM S.A. through the Service is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: “GDPR“).
TIM S.A. attaches significant importance to the protection of privacy of users of the Website and the security of processing their personal data.
I. THE PURPOSES, LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING, CATEGORIES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- THE CONSENT
- LEGITIMATE INTEREST OF TIM S.A. OR A THIRD PARTY
TIM S.A. may process your personal data if this is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by TIM S.A. or by a third party (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR). In practice, this involves processing data in the following cases:
1) Sending newsletters
If you have subscribed to the newsletter by providing your e-mail address in the designated place, TIM S.A. will send you, via e-mail, information regarding TIM S.A.’s activities, TIM S.A.’s financial and commercial results, industry news or charity actions.
2) Contact with TIM S.A.
You may contact TIM S.A. by e-mail. In this case, we may process your personal data for the purpose of communicating with you and processing the matter initiated by you.
3) Investigation of claims by TIM S.A. and defense against claims directed against TIM S.A.
If you direct claims against TIM S.A. or TIM S.A. pursues claims against you, TIM S.A. will process your personal data for the purpose of pursuing or defending against such claims.
Storage of data to ensure accountability, i.e., to prove compliance with regulations on the processing of personal data.
5) Website maintenance
TIM S.A. uses necessary cookies for the proper operation of the Website. The use of necessary cookies may involve the processing of your personal data based on the controller’s legitimate interest in operating the Website.
II. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
1) IT service provider in connection with the maintenance and development of the Service,
2) entities responsible for providing cookies – see the Cookies Policy for details,
3) entities providing public investor relations services (as a result of sending an e-mail),
4) entity providing the service of sending commercial information on behalf of TIM S.A. via e-mail for direct marketing purposes,
5) Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd. – in connection with TIM S.A.’s use of the e-mail service provided by this entity and communication with you, through it,
6) entities providing legal advice and litigation attorneys representing TIM S.A. in connection with the assertion of claims or defense against claims.
III. PLANNED PERIOD OF DATA STORING
- in the case of data processed for the legitimate interest of TIM S.A. or a third party, the storage period of personal data varies depending on the specific purpose of processing:
- if TIM S.A. is asserting claims or defending against claims made against TIM S.A., TIM S.A. shall process personal data for this purpose until the asserted claim is enforced or the claim is barred, whichever occurs first;
- in the case of communication with you and the handling of a case initiated by you, TIM S.A. processes personal data for the duration of the aforementioned communication, and after its termination until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims that may arise in connection with the subject of the communication in question;
- in the case of sending commercial information to you, TIM S.A. processes your personal data until you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes on the basis of Article 21(2) GDPR or withdraw your consent to receive such information;
- in the case of processing personal data for the purpose of accountability, TIM S.A. processes personal data for the time that will be necessary to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and to enable control of their fulfillment by authorized public authorities;
- TIM S.A. processes personal data collected through its own cookies until you close the Website or turn off your web browser.
- If you consent to the installation of third-party cookies, these third parties will store the information collected through cookies for the periods indicated in the Cookies Policy, unless you first delete the cookies yourself from your browser.
IV. THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- THE RIGHT OF ACCES TO YOUR DATA
You have the right to access your data, including the right to obtain a copy of your data i.e. by electronic means
- THE RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
You have the right to request rectification if any of your personal data is incorrect. You have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- THE RIGHT TO DATA ERASURE
You have the right to demand erasure by TIM S.A. of your personal data where:
a) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed
b) you raise the object, due to your particular situation, to the processing by TIM S.A. of your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interest of TIM S.A. or a third party, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
c) you raise the object to the processing of your data for direct marketing;
d) your personal data has been processed incompliant with the law;
e) your personal data must be erased in order to comply with the legal obligation under EU law or Polish law which is the governing law of TIM S.A.
Please note, however, that this right is subject to significant restrictions. TIM S.A. will not be able to fulfil your request if further processing is necessary for:
a) compliance of TIM S.A. with a legal obligation that requires processing pursuant to EU law or national law
b) specifying, investigating or defence against any claims.
- THE RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
You have the right to request restrictions of processing if:
1) you question the accuracy of your personal data – for the period allowing TIM S.A. to verify the accuracy of such data;
2) the processing is unlawful and you object to erasure of your personal data, demanding restriction of its use instead;
3) TIM S.A. no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to specify, investigate or defend against any claims;
4) you objected, due to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data by TIM S.A. that is processed for the purposes of the legitimate interest of TIM S.A. or third party – until it is determined whether the legitimate basis on the part of TIM S.A overrides the basis of the objection raised by you or not.
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
You have the right to receive a file in a commonly used format that can be read by computer programs including your personal data provided by you that is processed by TIM S.A. in an automated manner on the basis of a contract you entered into with TIM S.A. You have the right to request sending of the above file to another data controller in so far as it is technically possible.
- THE RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right to raise the object at any time – for reasons connected with your particular situation – against processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of TIM S.A. or a third party.
TIM S.A. has the right to refuse to stop processing your data if it demonstrates the following:
- the existence of important legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interest or rights and freedoms, or
- the existence of grounds to determination, investigation or defence against claims.
You have the right to object at any time if TIM S.A. processes your data for direct marketing purposes.
The easiest way to do this is by clicking on the link in the text of each e-mail containing commercial information sent by TIM S.A.
V. COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY BODY
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
VI. VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF DATA
In order to contact TIM S.A. it is necessary to provide your e-mail address and the content of your message. Providing the aforementioned data is voluntary, however, refusal to do so prevents TIM S.A. from responding to the messages you send.
If you signed up for the newsletter, it was necessary to provide your e-mail address in the space provided. Providing an e-mail address was voluntary, however, refusal to provide it prevents the newsletter from being sent to you.
VII. DATA SOURCES
TIM S.A. obtains your personal data directly from you.
VIII. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
If you accept cookies installed on the Website by third parties, data collected through these cookies may be transferred to third countries in accordance with the information provided in the Cookies Policy.
IX. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
X. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. TIM S.A. takes technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against disclosure to any unauthorised persons, loss or damage, relevant to the risk associated with the data processing.